Sunday 14 October 2018

THE SECRET OF MY HAPPINESS

THE SECRET OF MY HAPPINESS


The Secret of Happiness
Happiness expressed !

  • Accept reality.

  • No comparison with others.

  • No involvement in other's affairs.

  • No expectations from others.

  • Be grateful for what I am and what I have.

The Secret of Happiness

  • Compassion for every living entity. This includes following strict vegetarian diet. (Of course, I am a Brahmin, a pure vegetarian from birth.)


compassion towards every living being!

  • No criticism of others.

  • Ready to share my learning from experience in life, only if asked for.

  • No insistence on improving others.

  • Always learn new things, acquainting with latest technology in communication.

  • Always prepared to learn and learn in my life. Believe in learning is a continuous process in life.

  • Love to observe nature,sunrise,sunset,birds,pet animals, communication among birds,animals, their behavior.

  • Love children. I am aware we old people can learn from children.

  • Love not only family members but every one I interact in life.

  • Never think of past.

  • Never worry about future.

  • Prefer living at the moment.

  • I have great respect for my seniors in age not only in relation but also unknown older person.

  • I have nothing to bother about financial matters, I am financially independent,by grace of God.

  • I never complain about anything,even about climate changes.

  • I do not hesitate to mix with individuals  even from lower strata of society.

  • I always keep company of wisdom.

  • I seek wisdom and recreation in reading quality books,not essentially motivational only.

  • Try to imbibe good thing least by reading quality books.

  • I go through periodical medical check ups to ensure good health.

  • I take care of my mental health also.

  • I am aware one must seek and achieve happiness which is first step towards attaining peace of mind.

  • I am also aware that one's ultimate goal in life is transformation in own life on the path of attaining the ultimate spiritual stage of Moksha , the great liberation from the life cycle.

  • And of course I keep on putting efforts in that direction.

WHAT DO YOU SAY ? Please comment.

Next time.....

2 comments:

 BALANCING LIFE'S PRIORITIES  (In this article, discover the importance of balancing life's priorities and find strategies to help y...

Trending