Monday 15 October 2018

HOW I RECEIVE DOPAMINE?

HOW I RECEIVE DOPAMINE?

WHAT IS DOPAMINE ?

My recent experience made me aware of this term Dopamine.  I learnt from the internet that Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, a chemical released  by nerve cells to send signals to other nerve cells in the body and keep them active.  This creates the sense of feeling good. 


Following food sources  increase dopamine level in the body.


Dopamine source
Dopamine source

  • almonds
  • avocados
  • bananas
  • dairy products
  • pumpkin seeds
  • sesame seeds
  • fish
  • chicken
Regular physical exercises increases natural level of Dopamine in the brain.

Natural way of increasing Dopamine :

  • Sufficient intake of Protein rich food
  • No saturated food
  • Probiotics - these are live bacteria and yeasts good for digestive system
  • regular exercises
  • sufficient sleep
  • music
  • meditation
Doctors prescribe supplements to increase Dopamine level.


Recently I have received dose of Dopamine when I was informed that my blog Sarasar Vivek has been listed in Top 25 Motivational Blogs by feedspot.com https://blog.feedspot.com/motivational_blogs/

Also, Sarasar Vivek has been included in Indian Motivational Blog on skillinfinity.com
https://skillinfinity.com/blogger/sarasar-vivek-motivational-blog?ref=explore_blogs_list

 It has made me feel good appreciated.

Next time .......



1 comment:

 BALANCING LIFE'S PRIORITIES  (In this article, discover the importance of balancing life's priorities and find strategies to help y...

Trending