Wednesday 24 October 2018

MY SECRET OF EFFECTIVE VISUALIZATION TECHNIQUE REVEALED!

MY SECRET OF EFFECTIVE VISUALIZATION TECHNIQUE REVEALED

MY FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE

  • Visualization is a simple process whereby one communicates effectively with the subconscious mind.
  • The aim is to impress the subconscious mind with the dream one desires to materialize in reality.
  • Visualization is done in present perfect tense.
  • No future tense is used.
  • The process is completed by expression of gratitude.

The following preconditions are important-
  • The desired dream is not at the cost of any harm to any living entity.
  • The attitude of the doer is totally compliant with mother nature's supreme values ie  freedom,peace,love, compassion, truth and  non-violence.
  • One should have have full faith in the process.
  • No doubts in the mind whether it will work or not.
  • No trace of any negativity in the mind.
  • Expression of deep desire of freedom, non-violence, peace and love  for every living entity in the universe.
  • Developing the above attitude in real life.
How to make the visualization process effective ?

Our mind perceives the external world through our five sense organs.  Therefore, to communicate with my subconscious  mind I thought it will be more effective if I use my five senses  in the process - vision, hearing, taste, smell and touch.

I can give a strong analogy with imagining myself preparing a cup of tea.  
  • First step is apply my  mind to decide to prepare a cup of tea. 
  • I use vision to collect together the materials required - tea powder, milk, sugar, tea pot,spoon, tea cup etc.
  • I can hear delicate sound of my stirring the hot tea in the cup with the spoon.
  • Ahhaa, yes,  the aroma of fresh tea  in the room which I feel very stimulating.
  • And that taste of the freshly prepared tea on the tongue satisfying both my body and soul.
  • I feel the warm touch holding the hot cup of tea in my palms.
Till now, on four occasions I have used  this process while applying visualization technique and it was amazing experience for me that I achieved remarkable results on all these occasions.  What materialized in reality was exactly as I had visualized. 

I also ran short clips of the visualization in my daily routine whenever I got spare time and I was relaxed. 

My dear readers, I have shared my experience just to make you aware that such thing does happen if applied in right spirit and right manner.

P.S. :The dream should be positive, realistic, logical, harmless,  and has potential of  probability.

Next time .....

2 comments:

 BALANCING LIFE'S PRIORITIES  (In this article, discover the importance of balancing life's priorities and find strategies to help y...

Trending